Sunday, December 15, 2013

A New Project: Embodied the Book

I've recently begun working on a science fiction story, Embodied: A Search for Meaning, on a small portion of my spare time. So that others might enjoy this creation, I have placed it on my website, here. A description of the project is listed there as well.

This blogspace will also be a forum for comments on the first chapter (Chapter 0) of the first book, should people be so inclined. Future forums for future chapters will link back to here and vice versa (providing yet another hub in the network of digital relations). This means that you can check back here or on my website for future chapters and works.

Thank you all, in advance, for taking the time to read and comment on my work (especially if you enjoy it!).

A quick note:
When commenting, after you write your comment and click publish, it will look like your comment is up. However, in actual fact, there will still be a CAPTCHA for you to fill out before the content is really posted. Please be sure to fill that out that I might read your (hopefully inspired) mental meanderings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A place in which to share your thoughts...